Welcome back to my skinsatin blog! Today I want to talk about a skin problem that many people are experiencing. These are depigmentation spot on the body who has white spots appearance. It looks like vitiligo but that’s not what I want to talk about today. Vitiligo is a skin disease that depigment the skin and can’t be treated. The benign skin disease that I want to talk to you about has the barbarian name of pytiriasis versicolor, in other words, white spots on the skin.
There are several reasons for the appearance of these spots and unlike the vitiligo they can be treated with natural remedies or cream. This white spots are not dangerous for health, but they are aesthetically disturbing for some people. To remove white spots skin and to find again a body skin unifying and without spots, follow the guide!
Remove White Spots Skin – What is it ?
First of all, know that it is not serious and it is not contagious. It’s very common and curable skin disease. The pytiriasis versicolor is a mycosis of the skin. It is an affection of the skin without risk but very unsightly. It is due to a proliferation of a yeast normally present on the surface of the skin. When the activity of this yeast is too intense it causes brown spots or discoloration on the skin. This may be associated with a slight desquamation, in other word, white spots skin. We can also notice this skin problem when we go to the sun, because the affected skin area are not pigmented during the tanning. The affected parts remain clearer.
Remove White Spots Skin – The Causes
There are several reasons for the proliferation of this fungal infection. I repeat, it’s quite possible to remove white spots skin.
– This can occur to people who sweat a lot and have a lot of body hair.
– When we use corporal care like sunscreen which contain fatty acid, the fungus spread easier thanks to this kind of product.
– When our body secretes too much sebum from the sebaceous glands.
– We tend to see the appearance of this skin disease in tropical countries where the climate is quite warm. Indeed, this mycosis already present on the skin proliferates thanks to the heat.
– If there is high humidity in the air, le pityriasis versicolor can more easily spread.
– When you follow a treatment with cream containing cortisone, and you use this cream for a long time, the mycosis already present on the skin can react by proliferating.
– If you use certain drugs that affect your immune system, this fungal infection can take advantage of this weakness of the system to proliferate.
Remove White Spots Skin – Natural Remedies
There are plenty of natural remedies to remove white spot skin that will allow you to gradually overcome.
Cider vinegar is an excellent remedy for removing white spot skin. It has antimicrobial priority that puts an end to the intense growth of fungi. There are to ways to use cider vinegar to remove white spotsskin. You can drink it or apply it on the skin.
If you prefer drink the cider vinegar, you can drink one or two spoons every day. Otherwise, dilute 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Apply to the skin and let it work for 15 minutes before rinsing.
Coconut oil is one of the best remedy for remove white spots skin. This oil is rich in medium chain fatty acid which are natural fungicide. Coconut oil attacks the source of the problem by stopping the excessive growth of mycosis. Simply apply organic extra virgin coconut oil to the white spots’ area.
It’s an antifungic very useful for our health. To remove withe spots skin, you have to eat it raw, so it can keep all its priorities antifongic. It would be nice to add two cloves of garlic in your daily food or eat two garlic cloves on an empty stomach. If raw garlic don’t delight you, you can apply daily, garlic juice on your white spots and rinse after 20 minutes.
For this fungus, it’s necessary to use several essential oil so there will be a real action.
In a drip bottle of 30ml, mix 5ml of each of these essential oil: palmarosa, lemongrass, geranium, laurel, tea tree
On a clean skin, apply this mixture of pure oil morning and evening. Don’t dilute this oil and don’t put cream on your skin. It’s necessary that the active principle of these oils act directly on the skin.
To remove white spots skin permanently, it’s necessary to do this natural treatment over several weeks. All that is natural take time, but can be very effective if you are constant. Use your mixture until the end of the bottle even if there is a good improvement in appearance. You have to be very persevering.
Don’t hesitate to ask to the doctor for a diagnosis to be sure that you have the pityriasis versicolor. If it’s not the case, none of the natural remedies that I proposed you above will remove white spots skin. So don’t waste your time and consult a dermatologist first.
Remove White Spots Skin – Prevention
This type of mycosis can recur. To prevent this from happening here is how you can help yourself:
– After showering, don’t forget to dry your skin properly. Especially between the toes, the armpit, the neck, behind the knees and the back, with a dry towel.
– It’s better that the towels are for personal use, and changed every week as well as washed at 90°C.
– It’s important to make a good choice for your socks, to avoid sweating foot. It’s better to favor natural material such as cotton.
– Change your shoes every day if possible to let perspiration escape.
– Disinfect your shoes with the appropriate products.
If you follow this tips, you can certainly avoid a relapse of this fungal disease.
Remove White Spots Skin – Conclusion
Even though all this tips can help to remove white spots skin, the first thing to do when you notice a change on your skin, is to go to a doctor. We can’t do our own diagnosis and if you use the wrong method, you may aggravate the problem or simply waste your time with useless remedies.
Thank you for taking the time to read me, I hope my solutions could help you and don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
So have a good day or a good evening! Stay cool, sexy and see you soon!