Welcome back to my skinsatin blog! Today I want to talk about a skin problem that affect mostly women. Hyperpigmentation often called melasma is a problem I have suffered for many years. It affects mostly women because it can be related to our hormonal system during pregnancy or other situations. It doesn’t matter, but it’s not pretty and it can be uncomfortable in society. My melasma was in the form of big dark plates, I had it all over the surface of forehead and on all the cheek surface. After consulting a doctor who talk me about the medical possibilities I could use, I preferred the natural solutions. Well, I can assure you that today I don’t have any of this big melasma plates on the face thanks to the treatment of melasma with natural remedies. Then if you want to learn and understand the treatment of melasma naturally or medically follow the guide!
Treatment of Melasma- What is it?
Melasma is what we called hyperpigmentation, it’s a very common skin problem that is often seen in women. Because of this dark spots or palettes the natural color of the skin is covered or spotted. This is due to excessive production of melanin in the skin. This can be triggered by too much sun exposures without protections, a hormonal change in the body, too much stress, taking the contraceptive pills or other factors due to health. We can confuse it with freckles, but we can recognize melasma because they are often dark spots rather extensive and irregular. As this a problem that is of great concern to female beauty, there are a ton of cream solutions and other drugs on the market for the treatment of melasma that can also have side effects. So before jumping on the medical, make a stop in your kitchen and use natural foods that can bring you back a beautiful color to your skin. The natural treatment of melasma can be a solution for your skin, your health and your body.
Treatment of Melasma- Natural Treatment
As I told you natural treatment of melasma can be easily accessible, inexpensive, and very efficient if you are regular and consistent.
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH GROATS:
We can use groat as a treatment for melasma which is oatmeal powder, because it’s a very powerful, natural exfoliant. The groats can remove brown spots and eliminate dead skin cells which will give shine and softness to your skin.
You will need:
– 2 tablespoons of groat(oatmeal powder) – 2 tablespoons of milk – 1 tablespoon of honey
– Mix all the ingredients together
– Apply on the affected area.
– Wait 20 minutes and rub the mixture with water.
Do it 2 or 3 times per week during 1 month
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH ALMONDS:
We can use almonds as treatment for melasma because it has a very high protein content and have a very good lightening effect on the skin. Almonds naturally contains vitamin E which nourishes and eliminate discoloration of the skin.
You will need:
– 1 teaspoon of almond powder – 1 tablespoon of honey
– Mix all the ingredients together, it must form a thick paste. If it’s not the case, add honey.
– Rub gently this past on the affected area.
– Wait 30 minutes.
– Rinse with lukewarm water and sponge your face
Do it 3 to 4 times per week until you see the desired results
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH TURMERIC POWDER AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
We can use turmeric as treatment for melasma because it is one of the best ingredient for reducing too much melanin in the skin. Its lightning power is due to curcumin which is an element that we find in the turmeric spice. Curcumin is a very antioxidant and a very good brightener.
You will need:
– 5 tablespoons of turmeric powder – 10 tablespoons of full-cream milk (It’s important to use full-cream milk, because it contains a lot of calcium and lactic acid which will exfoliate and soften the skin.) – 1 tablespoon of oat flour for thicken the mixture
– Mix all the ingredients together.
– Apply this paste uniformly on the affected area
– Let it dry during 20 minutes
Rinse your face with lukewarm water, and dry your face with a clean towel.
You can do it every day until you get the desired results.
Treatment of Melasma- Medical Treatment
The treatment of melasma is not a fast treatment because melasma is not easy to treat. It can happen several weeks with some person before seeing the first results. This is also why you can turn to medical or cosmetic solutions to treat your melasma. You can start by going to a dermatologist to inspect your skin and the doctor will diagnose if it’s a melasma or another type of hyperpigmentation.
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH CREAM OR ACID:
This are cream-based or liquid-based treatment that contain acid. This treatment rejuvenate your skin and treat hyperpigmentation. You have – Hydrquinone which is an exclusively lightening treatment which can harm the skin if it’s poorly dosed – Kojic acid that works like hydroquinon. – Mandelic acid which is extracted from almonds and treats hyperpigmentation.
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH SCRUB, PULSE LIGHT OR LASER:
If your melasma is difficult to treat your dermatologist could offer you other treatment of melasma. He can offer you:
– a scrub with salicylic acid to lighten the dark areas
– pulse light to target only dark spots
– laser as wightening treatment
TREATMENT OF MELASMA WITH MICRODERMABRASION:
It’s a treatment that is a great interest to people suffering from melasma because there can be very good results. Above all make sure that the beautician who does this to you is professional, because if this is done badly it can aggravate the discoloration. Don’t do it too often because it takes a little time to the skin to heal between two treatments.
Treatment of Melasma- Prevention
To avoid treatment of melasma there are solutions to not cause bad luck and have to do long treatment to get rid of it.
– Limit the long exposure to the sun and if you are already affected this could worsen the condition of your discoloration. And if you are not affected by melasma you will be able to avoid this problem. Don’t forget the total screen and never go in tanning booth.
– Pay attention to your medication. Sometime some medicine like contraceptive pills can create melasma, so if you can change your type of medication it could maybe help the treatment of melasma. But it’s not always possible.
Treatment of Melasma- Conclusion
As you have understood the treatment of melasma is not always very simple. But for me the natural solution really have an excellent effect. You have the choice, the important thing is to choose a method that suits you and effective. If it’s a hormonal problem like pregnancy, you need to give to your skin the time to heal after your hormones have settle down. If you have natural solution to propose don’t hesitate to do it, I would be pleased to post them.
Thank you for taking the time to read me, I hope my solutions could help you and don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
So have a good day or a good evening! Stay cool, sexy and see you soon